Thanksgiving Recipes For Keto Dieters
If you're doing the ketogenic diet, you may not be looking forward to Thanksgiving. Well, fear not - we have some keto-friendly recipes for you that are just what the doctor ordered.
Keto Herbed Biscuits
6 min Prep Time
18 min Total Time
½ cup coconut flour
2 Tbsp. almond flour
2 tsp. cream of tartar
1 tsp. baking soda
3/4 tsp. salt
1/2 cup cold salted butter, cubed
1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
1/4 cup chopped fresh green onions
1/2 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 450ºF.
- In a large bowl, whisk together coconut flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, and salt.
- Combine cubed butter with mixture until crumbly. Sprinkle with parsley and chives.
- In a separate bowl, whisk egg. Remove and set 1 Tbsp. aside for glaze.
- Whisk in milk. Pour over dry ingredients, tossing with fork to create dough.
- Let dough sit for about 5 minutes.
- Line a mini loaf pan or muffin pan with appropriate liners. Fill the mini loaf liners halfway with the batter.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until a toothpick can be inserted and it comes out clean.
For more, click here... [Source: Woman's World]