Weekend Football Recap
The best way to describe this weekend's football action is status quo.
As Drew Brees finishes his winning press conference at Us Bank stadium, here are the observations of Sunday's games:
It seems like we go through a crazy week of football than a normal week. Overall this week is categorized as that normal. It did have 3 marquee games though and they didn't disappoint.
- It was Normal to see Cleveland Lose in Pittsburgh, at least for now.
- It was pretty normal to see the Chiefs win in Arrowhead against the hated Broncos.
- Eagles taking care of the Jaguars in London? Ho Hum.
- It was funny to see the Buccaneers Fitz magic make another appearance against the Bengals and almost bring the team back! We'll see how long that will last.
- Packer /Rams game was classic, I'm curious what Aaron Rodgers would've done if the kick returner didn't fumble the ball on the kick. Oh well
- Panthers/Ravens was a good game as well, both of those teams should be in the mix come playoff time.
- Vikings lost the rematch of the Minneapolis miracle not by the 3 turnovers, by their lack of urgency in the 4th quarter to score. How do you eat up 6 minutes in the 4th quarter on one scoring drive???
All in all a nice workmanlike effort in the NFL with some compelling games sprinkled in. Tomorrow's game should be a nice blowout by halftime with the Pats running away with it against the lowly Bills.