Bike Night Episode 7: Return of the Bikers
A beautiful forecast had the bikers out in force last night.
It was a pretty fun bike night last night at Sickies in North Bismarck with over 160 bikes on display and plenty of bike groups celebrating the sun. Here's what we learned:
- North Dakota Flagpole Guy has a new flag girl. Her name's Melissa!
- Jack Daniels was kind enough to bring out samples for their Honey Bourbon
- Lots of people from Williston were in the house
- We got a chance to see some new bikes from Roughrider Harley Davidson on display.
- There were a LOT of bikers and bike groups in the house and no issues with everyone enjoying the return of good weather.
- Emma was back parading around on her mini bike.
- Even Silly Sally the biker dog won a prize after registering with the lovely people manning the Townsquare tent. After winning she let us know how excited she was by barking out her approval.
Here are the photos below.